The pandemic proves that remote working works. So here’s where the real work begins…
Employees can work from home productively, securely and collaboratively. Most businesses plan to permanently move at least 5% of employees to work remotely. Some are planning many more.
Reducing operational costs and increasing employee well-being are just two of the key considerations of making remote working the new normal.
The Economist Intelligence Unit global analysis of 200+ directors and C-suite executives shows the importance of driving success through ‘Social Capital’ – where personal connections build business collaboration.
Download the report and discover how to:
- Get social to share ideas and solve problems
- Drive growth, productivity and innovation with cross-disciplinary project teams
- Harness Social Capital to speed onboarding
- Nurture their social capital by analysing the network
- Transform well-being and collaboration with video